Russia - End of Year Review - 19 Dec to 31 Dec 1940

19 Dec 1940: I halt Army Centre's move to Vladivostok and hold it in central Asia.
The newly deployed 7th Tank Division is placed in training.
23 Dec 1940: The Construction queue is progressing faster now.
I return the trained 16th Cavalry Dision to Army Finland.
My current Research.
The trained Destroyers Rezvy and Ryany are assigned to the Black Sea Fleet.
24 Dec 1940: The 21st Cavalry Division is returned to Army Finland.
28 Dec 1940: The Focus The Military Conspiracy has been completed and the Great Purge begins.
I select Surface Warfare next.
29 Dec 1940: Another casualty.
I rename the two 'mechanized divisions'.
My Army production charts....
....and my Aircraft production.
My Naval production.
The Franco-Spanish War in the Western Sahara.
The Resistance levels in Europe.
The Global Summary and we are still #4 in the world.
Anothe year of peace and we should have a much stronger Soviet Military. 

Comments