Russia - We Finally Capture Harbin - 22 Nov to 08 Dec 1941

22 Nov 1941: It will take another week to close the gap but nothing is certain here.
23 Nov 1941: I attack further north to prevent divivions disengaging.
24 Nov 1941: I thought the Great Purge was over and done with.
26 Nov 1941: Damn! The 'gap' is now defended by 3 divisions.
28 Nov 1941: Research has been completed on Improved Anti-Tank Upgrade II....
....and I select Engineer Company II next.
My current Research projects.
My current Tank production.
I decline the offer.
The War Summary and their losses are much greater than ours.
30 Nov 1941: This time I attack Harbin from the west.
03 Nov 1941: Now I attack Harbin from the north and northeast.
04 Dec 1941: I decline their offer too. The attack on Harbin has increased to 'green 88'.
Near the Korean border the enemy frontline is undefended so I send forces through. Is this now the beginning of the end for Manchukuo?
07 Dec 1941: I adjust my Tank production. We now have 798 T-34's?
I import Rubber from the Indonesian Order.
My Construction queue. There are now 99 Civilian Factories available.
Do I see a Japanese aircraft???
08 Dec 1941: Finally Harbin has fallen and I'm hoping to encircle a few enemy divisions.
That was quite a struggle. I need a new aircraft in the next post. 

Comments