Russia - Fortress Europe, Greece and France - 17 Jan to 16 Feb 1943

17 Jan 1943: I start building Fortress Europe with Level 5 Anti-Air and Level 5 Coastal Forts in Hannover and Schleswig-Holstein. I also plan 2 x 3 Dockyards in the same Regions.
Also 4 trained Destroyers are assigned to the Soviet TF 5 in the Aegean Sea.
22 Jan 1943: I disband Army Group 1.
25 Jan 1943: I sign off on a Naval Cooperation Plan with Italy.
The newly deployed 1st Tank Division is placed in training....
....while the trained 144th Assault Division is returned to Army Reserve.
In return Army Reserve's MVO Tank Division requires further training.
02 Feb 1943: We now have an Intelligence Agency....
....and I'll start upgrading the Intelligence Branch first and select the Economic/Civilian Section. All upgrades take 30 days to complete.
I adjust non-Armour Army production reducing emphasis on Artillery. We captured a lot of it in Turkey.
07 Feb 1943: Five Assault Divisions in Army Prussia require further training.
Four trained Divisions are assigned to Army Reserve.
11 Feb 1943: Another Civil War in Europe?
14 Feb 1943: A non-aggression pact with Greece is a beginning.
15 Feb 1943: The Focus Seek a Defence Pact with the Allies sadly applies only with France.
I select The Khakimov Propoal next. Maybe I can get a larger foothold in Arabia.
16 Feb 1943: I guess that is good news.
Like the Soviet Union France is not at war. 
Let's hope we can stay that way. 

Comments