Russia - A New Japanese Front in Siberia - 01 Jan to 09 Jan 1942

01 Jan 1942: Both requests were accepted and we've captured a German agent. A good start to the year.
That is something which I overlooked.
I start creating an Army to deal with it. At first I take divisions from Army Far East.
02 Jan 1942: I name it Army Siberia and assign it to a sector at the frontline.
I transfer 2 more divisions from Army Far East....
....then 3 Tank Divisions from Army Centre.
I launch an attack against several Japanese divisions near the Chinese border.
I add a division from Army Centre to Army Siberia.
There are also enemy divisions near the Mongolian border which need to be addressed.
I assign the 4th Smolensk Assault Division to Army Siberia,
Now I need to consider liberating Korea.
04 Jan 1942: That is looking good.
I add a flanking action.
05 Jan 1942: Then another Cavalry Division is added.
Further to the east I launch a two-division attack.
06 Jan 1942: I help the Greeks this time.
08 Jan 1942: That does look promising. I'm not worried about the counterattack because three Soviet Divisions will soon hit its flank.
09 Jan 1942: I assign the newly deployed 39th Assault Division to Army Siberia.
At least I have all the enemy forces contained. I need more time before going on the attack in a big way.

Comments