Russia - Post-War Europe and the Far East - 24 Jul to 28 Jul 1941

After 5 months of war we are now the masters of Europe. Japan, who started the war, is now alone except for their two puppet States.

24 Jul 1941: I accept Bulgaria into Comintern.
25 Jul 1941: Army Centre is now arriving at the Manchukuo border. What took them so long?
Japan's two puppets - Mengkukuo and Manchukuo. Neither took advantage of our being preoccupied in Western Europe. Army Centre's arrival should be a gamechanger.
I don't need their three divisions.
This battle happened just before the end of the war. I simply didn't read it earlier.
My non-Tank Army production.
Army Germany will be my Occupation Force in Germany - hence the light blue colour. I add NKVD Forces.
Army Germany with 34 divisions is not enough.
Resistance levels in Germany are not too high. In many regions the Resistance is already decreasing
I add most of Alpine Army to Army Germany....
....and now we have enough divisions.
I also add weak Italian divisions to Army Germany so that I have more flexiblity with training requirements..
Latvia and Bulgaria have been called into the war.
The 65 division strong Army Germany.
I assign 8 Destroyers to the Baltic Fleet.
In Europe I place all active Air Wings on hold.
I order Army Reserve to Warsaw....
....and Army South to Breslau.
Bulgaria joins Comintern.
26 Jul 1941: Communist China has capitulated and the Focus Develop the Urals has finished.
I select Improve Railway Network as my next Focus.
I assign the newly deployed 145th Assault to Army Far East.
28 Jul 1941: We are now on the offensive again in the Far East.
Finally Latvia has become a Soviet Colony.
There is still a lot to do but we are off to a good start. 

Comments