Russia - Progress in Korea, Manchukuo and Africa - 10 Jan to 23 Jan 1942

10 Jan 1942: I decide to test the Japanese Infantry Division.
12 Jan 1942: I order the Far East Fleet back to port - Vladivostok.
There's not much to be expected until all of Army Siberia is at the frontline.
14 Jan 1942: We have completed researching Range Improvements....
....and I select Radio Detection next.
My current Research projects.
I launch a full-scale attack into northern Korea.
15 Jan 1942: Of course we send advisors.
17 Jan 1942: Mengkukuo has capitulated and Army Far East is easily storming the Japanese defences.
In the west we are also on the offensive.
18 Jan 1942: The offensive looks very promising.
The plans for Army Siberia.
I order Army Far East to capture Pyongyang and Seoul.
19 Jan 1942: Now that's a good one.
All is good in the West.
20 Jan 1942: The Allies appear to have conducted an amphibious assault on the Algerian coast. The states are controlled by the Free French are lilac-coloured.
I want to recapture Gabes.
23 Jan 1942: That looks much better. We still hold Tunis and Bizerta.
I can't enter British-controlled territory so my divisions have to go around the 'lake'.
It's looking good on all fronts.

Comments