Russia - Cavalry Division Upgrade and Central America - 18 Sep to 01 Oct 1940

18 Sep 1940: I order Pilot Exercises at four Airfields.
22 Sep 1940: France now has divisions at the French-Italian border. 
I decide to increase the strength of our Cavalry Divisions by adding 2 Cavalry Battalions....
....and an Engineer Company.
Done.
There are 19 Cavalry Divisions in the Soviet Army not including Cossack Divisions.
My Logistics chart today....
....and 3 days later.
My Manpower showing the Soviet Army at more than 1.5 million strong.
26 Sep 1940: Resistance levels in Europe,
the Mediterranean....
....and Eritrea.
I delete all orders for Army Centre and order it to the Far East. I'm worried about Japan so it's better to have more troops in the theatre.
01 Oct 1940: The Mexican Soviet Repuplic joins the Allies. After all its aggression in Central America?
Panama has joined the Coaliion of Free Commonwealth States.
The former British Empire War is spreading to the Americas. 

Comments