Russia - Japanese Naval Defeat and Invasion Plans - 22 Apr to 01 May 1942

22 Apr 1942: Another big naval defeat for Japan. This time including 2 Aircraft Carriers and a Battleship.
We now have total Naval Superiority in the Sea of Japan. In fact Japan has no ships ordered to engage our forces.
Next I plan the amphibious assault from Pusan to a Japanese port north of Osaka. Four Assault Divisions are committed. Or ships patrolling in the Sea of Japan have not yet spotted any enemy units on that part of the Japanese coast.
I need a port so that my invasion force is supplied.
We now have a total of 5 Fleets operating in the Sea of Japan plus any our allies may have there.
23 Apr 1942: At home 4 trained Destroyers are assigned to the Baltic Flet.
The War Summary with and without capitulated nations.
We definitely have no shortage of Fuel.
I promote the 5th and 6th Tank Divisions to Guard Tank Divisions. The only shortage is Medium Tank Destroyers.
Both Divisions are fighting the Japanese units still in Siberia.
I order the 13 divisions of Army Centre to Seoul.
26 Apr 1942: I order more Rubber from the Indonesian Order.
27 Apr 1942: The Sea of Japan is totally under our control.
The Japanese still control out port but I'm working on that.
28 Jan 1942: I add more divisions to the assault.
30 Apr 1942: Sakhalin Island needs to be cleared too so I divert the 4th Tank Division north.
01 May 1942: The Allies have captured Gambia, a former British colony.
The situation in NE Siberia.
We shall soon be crossing over to Sakhalin.

Comments