Russia - Preparations For War (I) - 21 Jul to 06 Aug 1942

21 Jul 1942: I adjust my Rubber imports again.
France's Diplomatic ledger.
I move Army Levant to the Soviet Overseas Theatre.
26 Jul 1942: The Allies have gained another nation.
I create 2 level 5 Coastal Forts in the Dodecanese Islands and place them at the top of the Construction queue.
27 Jul 1942: I ignore the "Call to Arms".
I create a new Admiral for a new Task Force....
....and order it to Edirne - a Turkish port occupied by Bulgaria.
I order Army South to a port in Albania.
28 Jul 1942: I try my luck with Siam again.
I create a new 2nd Army with 3 divisions from Army Levant then add 2 more divisions.
I assign 2nd Army to the border between the Levant and Turkey.
29 Jul 1942: I transfer the 6th Cossack Division to Army Levant.
30 Jul 1942: Due to the shortage of Medium Tank Destroyers in Tank Divisions I replace them with a third Medium Tank Battalion.
31 Juk 1942: Two more divisions are in Venizia so I ship them to Beirut....
....then assign them to 2nd Army.
06 Aug 1942: I do the same with 3 more divisions of Army Levant.
We are slowly building up forces in the Middle East. 

Comments