Russia - A New Dive Bomber and a New Heavy Cruiser - 15 Dec to 19 Dec 1942

15 Dec 1942: Time to create a Dive Bomber for CAS missions. The bare-bones again
This time I add Engine III, Bomb Locks and 4 x Heavy MGs.
Next I add Radio Navigation I, Armour Plates and Dive Brakes ( I changed the Extra Fuel Tanks).
We call it the Ilyushin Il-2 Sturmovik.
Army Romania is dragging its feet getting to the port.
16 Dec 1942: Double good news.
19 Dec 1942: Next is a Heavy Cruiser. The Hull comes with just an old Engine.
I replace it with Cruiser Engine III and add the Sonar II.
Cruiser Armour II is good and a Heavy Cruiser Battery II
I also need Fire Control, a second Heavy Cruiser Battery as well as a Secondary Battery II.
Now I need an Anti-Battery III, a 3rd Heavy Cruiser Battery and a 2nd Anti-Atr Battery III.
Finally a K-3 Catapult and an Anti-Submarne Mortar.
We now have a 1940 Heavy Cruiser....
....and I place it into production. Only one production line at the moment.
I ned to start constructing more Dockyards. 

Comments