Russia - Early Advances and a New Fighter - 24 Feb to 06 Mar 1941

24 Feb 1941: We accept a non-aggression pact with the UK.
We decline.
I select Research on Improved Medium Airframe.
My current Research projects.
The bare-bones of the LaGG-3 Fighter.
I select 1 x Engine III....
....then add 4 x Heavy Machineguns and 2 x Heavy Cannon I.
I add Radio Navigation I....
....then Armour Plates and Self-Sealing Fuel Tanks.
Done. I put it into production replacing the I-16 Fighter.
I import more Rubber from Malaysia.
The War Summary.
25 Feb 1941: We have captured Annecy on our right flank and 3 more penetrations sre imminent.
27 Feb 1941: Breakthrough!
04 Mar 1941: Grenoble has fallen and we are advancing on Marseille.
05 Mar 1941: The enemy is counterattacking but to no avail.
06 Mar 1941: A new Civil War - this time in the Dutch East Indies.
Which side will join the Allies? 

Comments