Russia - Post-Conflict Deliberations - 09 Dec to 10 Dec 1942

09 Dec 1942: The units assigned to garrison duties are on the move.
I add a new Military Factory to Truck production.
I add another new Assault Division to Army Romania.
I'm sending it back to the Romanian border via a port. The Romanians are doing some weird things.
I combine Army Turkey with Army Romania.
I'm moving Army Reserve out of Turkey too.
This is a new one and I like it.
I adjust my Construction queue to get damaged facilities fixed earlier.
Now I optimize my Army production....
....and Aircraft production.
10 Dec 1942: I need to import more Rubber....
....and I cancel Tungsten imports.
I add a couple of Synthetic Refineries, each one produces 4 Rubber. The first one will have finished 
construction in 18 days.
Let's check potential problem zones in Europe. No army.
Even less than Germany and they have a non-aggression pact with us.
Spain is already at war and is more interested in Africa. Some of their enemies are food for thought.
Finally we have large stockpiles of equipment although some of it is foreign equipment.
To summarize, we are looking good. 

Comments