Russia - Spain Rocking the Boat - 07 Sep to 18 Sep 1940

07 Sep 1940: Our Stability could be higher. We need to get rid of the Trotskyist plot somehow.
09 Sep 1940: I see no serious threat from Finland.
11 Sep 1940: Estonia, another Baltic neighbour, is no threat either.
15 Sep 1940: Research has been completed on Basic Cruiser Armour Scheme & Improved Small Airframe.
I select Depth Charge Mortar.... 
....and Engines III next.
My current Research.
16 Sep 1940: More sabotoers.
I select  Forge Satisfactory Production Reports again in order to combat high Political Paranoia. I also Reinstate Yakolev Design Bureau.
I assign the trained 7th Cossack Division to Army Germany.
Two trained Destroyers are assigned to the Arctic Fleet.
18 Sep 1940: Well that's a crazy idea. France isn't that weak.
I'm just looking at what I would need to attack Czechoslovakia.
I believe that Spain is making a dumb move but I could take advatage of it and support France. 

Comments