Russia - Turkey's Defences Are Crumbling - 23 Oct to 21 Nov 1942

23 Oct 1942: We have finished researching Concentrated Industry IV....
....and I select Assembly Line Productiom next.
My current Research projects. The war will be over before these are finished.
We continue the attacks along the rail line. Again there are only Soviet forces attacking. Do the others believe they are there for a picnic?
30 Oct 1942: Now that's an extensive advance! Also, I found Army South in Albania waiting for orders. I'm shipping it to Adana. 
I'm transferring the last 3 divisions of Army Levant to Army Centre. 
I'm also converting them to Tank Divisions.
31 Oct 1942: Mopping up so that our three divisions can be of more use at the frontline.
02 Nov 1942: The Focus Merge Tank and Material Plants has been completed.
I select The USSR Academy of Sciences next. Unfortunately there is no extra Research Slot.
03 Nov 1942: We are now attacking Malatya in the middle of the southern Front.
06 Nov 1942: Army Levant could soon link up with Army Turkey.
09 Nov 1942: We are now attacking attacking from Georgia, Stalin's home state, along the Black Sea coast. Army Romania has 3 divisions not yet committed.
10 Nov 1942: So I add a couple of them and the difference is noticeable.
13 Nov 1942: All 3 divisions have now been committed to the Army's left flank and are supporting Army Turkey's attack to capture Erzurum.
14 Nov 1942: I want to gain some momentum in the north of this front.
15 Nov 1942: Good work, Mexico.
18 Nov 1942: Advance forces of Army Romania are about to capture Trabzon with little Turkish forces ahead of them.
21 Nov 1942: Trabzon and Erzurum have fallen and the Turkish front is beginning to crumble.
I sense that the defeat of Turkey is near. More in the next post. 

Comments