Russia - Japan Defeated and the Treaty of Berlin - 09 Jun to 15 Jun 1942

09 Jun 1942: I'm ordering some divisions of Army Siberia to a port so that I can ship them to Japan if I need more troops.
10 Jun 1942: The conquest of Sakhalin is doing fine and the production of non-Tank Army equipment.
My Naval production.
Army Far East can still capture the airfield and a small city for Victory Points.
11 Jun 1942: Japan is now 78% towards capitulation and has 1.58M casualties.
12 Jun 1942: Hiroshima has been captured and Kokura is our next goal. Cavalry Divisions have already advanced to the southern Home Island.
The aifield NE of Kokura is under attack. We are also advancing to Kokura from the south.
14 Jun 1942: We have captured Nagasaki and are at the gates of Kokura.
The War Summary 4 hours later and Japan has theoretically capitulated.
15 Jun 1942: Now it's offcial. Also the Focus Lessons of War has been completed.
I'm not interested in Japanese territory so I pay my attention to Germany first.
I demand 8 regions in NE Germany and receive them all.
I then select Corsica, Tunisia and the French Caribbean Islands.
No contests so I select French Guyana.
Also no contests so I ask for the Levant and Reunion in the Indian Ocean.
A lot of contests here so I bid higher and get them. 
I want Korea which I receive then Sunkiang in Manchukuo as well as New Caledonia near Australia.
New Caledonia and Sunkiang are contested so I bid higher and receive them
I now select Austria and Niederbayern.
Upper Austria and Niederbayern are contested.
I bid higher a couple of times....
....then a 3rd time and I gain them.
The Treaty of Berlin.
That was lengthy but I am happy. Finally at peace again. 

Comments