Russia - Turkey Attacks Bulgaria and Russia Embargoed By Former Allies - 15 Jun to 29 Jun 1942

15 Jun 1942: The next Focus I choose is Expand the Agitprop.
Thankyou for your support (sic).
Sweden and Belgium too!
Thanks for the Guns.
That isn't funny because Bulgaria is a Comintern country.
16 Jun 1942: My forces aren't welcome in Japan so they have to leave. I'm shipping divisions in ports to Pusan. The others are being ordered to ports.
17 Jun 1942: Now the United Kingdom. That sucks!
20 Jun 1942: Interrogate her!
22 Hun 1942: We import nothing from them!
I order the new 139th Assault Division to Vladivostok.
25 Jun 1942: The USA was greatly helped by us. Japan declared war on both our nations.
28 Jun 1942: I cancel Rubber imports from Siam....
....then order from the Indonesian Order.
29 Jun 1942: To hell with Malaysia. Mexico is stupid.
We have no Import shortages and the new 21st Assault Division is assigned to Army Centre.
My Recruit & Deploy chart.
I assign Boris Shaposhnikov as a Close Air Support Theorist.
There are no Events to take care of.
Finally how my Political Points are calculated.
Very disappointing first weeks of peace.

Comments