Russia - A New Heavy Fighter and Djibouti Falls - 15 Feb to 22 Feb 1940

15 Feb 1940: The Basic Heavy Airframe.
I add 4x Heavy Machineguns and 4x Light Machineguns....
....then 2x Engines II....
....and Radio Navigation I.
Then I add a Heavy MG Defence Turret....
....plus Self Sealing Fuel Tanks....
....and finally Non-Strategic Materials Usage.
The Pe-2 Heavy Fighter.
It is entered into production.
My Armour production. I notice thst we are short on Rubber....
....so I import more from British Malaya.
16 Feb 1940: The trained 51st and 55th Assault Divisions are returned to Army North....
....and 105th Rifle Division is returned to Army Lithuania.
My Construction queue....
....and the Recruit & Deploy table.
18 Feb 1940: The Ethiopians have captured Djibouti which means that the remaining French troops in French Somaliland are out of Supply.
20 Feb 1940: The 133rd Rifle Division has been deployed and it is placed in training.
My Naval production.
22 Feb 1940: The remaining two Rifle Divisions in Army North are converted to Assault Divisions....
....and placed in training.
The French will probably be kicked out of East Africa and other French colonies are thousands of miles away. 

Comments