Russia - The British Empire in Turmoil - 27 May to 10 Jun 1940

27 May 1940: This guy was training my divisions!
General Georgy Zakharov is his replacement.
30 May 1940: Another Civil War - this time in India.
01 Jun 1940: We have finished the Focus Finish the Five Year Plan....
....and I select Superior War Machines next which gives a T-34 Tank template.
The situation in the British Isles.
I refuse them because they are at war with France.
I send the Union of Britain another Lend Lease package.
02 Jun 1940: They accept.
02 Jun 1940: I send a lean Lend Lease package to Ethiopia and they accept.
I click on Eritrea and I'm truly surprised because it wasn't on the UK's Diplomacy ledger yesterday.
03 Jun 1940: Well that is good news.
Take a look at who is fighting who.
The Destroyer Bditelny is assigned to the Arctic Fleet.
10 Jun 1940: I say no....
....and I believe that Latvia may have got the message. They are now counting on research.
The Allies are now in complete disarray. 

Comments