Russia - Guards Tank Division Upgrade and Spain - 03 Jan to 16 Jan 1941

03 Jan 1941: I replace a Motorized Rifle Battalion with a Motorized Anti-Air Battalion.
That looks better with defences against enemy Air Support.
05 Jan 1941: No help for Greece again.
I add more Dockyards to Destroyer production.
I add more priority to Support Equipment production.
I return 2 trained Cavalry Divisions to Army Germany.
My Construction queue.
06 Jan 1941: Sorry, guys but no Swedish Invasion.
07 Jan 1941: That's a better Focus!
I order Pilot Exercises for 3 Air Wings.
14 Jan 1941: My current Research projects.
15 Jan 1941: The 2nd Army Far East has already arrived at Manchukuo.
I delete all orders then recombine the divisions with Army Reserve.
Spain joins the Allies.
Spain's Diplomatic Ledger.
Spain can soon enjoy many Allied divisions in their country. 

Comments