Russia - On the Offensive in the Far East - 29 Jul to 18 Aug 1941

29-30 Jul 1941: Army Centre is near enough to plan an offensive for its divisions.
01 Aug 1941: The Manchurians are being pushed back.
03 Aug 1941: Mongolian forces are also attacking.
The newly deployed 10th Cossack Division is assigned to Army Reserve which has the mission to garrison Warsaw region,
There are still foregn divisions in Germany which need to be neutralized. Also the Diplomacy ledger of our 'colony' Soviet Italy.
05 Aug 1941: A short excursion to North Africa and I find a couple of Free French divisions where they shouldn't be. I activate the Air Wings at Derna and order 3 divisions of Army Overseas to the frontline.
We are making escellent progress in northern Manchukuo.
12 Aug 1941: The offensive continues with all battles in our favour.
I plan 5 Military Factories for Artillery pieces.
I assign the newly deployed 151st Assault Division to Army Far East.
14 Aug 1941: I launch an attack in NE Manchukuo.
15 Aug 1941: It looks promising.
I plan more Military Factories for the production of Artillery.
I'm short of Tungsten so I import some from Portugal.
17 Aug 1941: Not good.
I assign the new 150th Assault Division to Army Far East and it joins the attack.
18 Aug 1941: The big picture of our offensive in Manchukuo.
The Global Summary and 3 of the top 6 are in the German-Japanese Alliance.
Finally my career profile.
There's room for improvement but it's missing a lot.

Comments