Russia - Confronting Enemy Forces Still in Manchukuo - 31 Dec 1941

31 Dec 1941: Research has been completed on M1940 25mm Anti-Aircraft Gun....
....and I select the 76.2 mm ZIS-3 Anti-Tank Gun next.
My current Research projects.
I support the attack on Dalian with 4 more divisions.
I replace the old AA Gun wih the new one.
There is still plenty of activity in Manchukuo.
Good to be reminded that we are only at war with the German-Japanese Alliance.
The situation in Africa from South Africa's point of view....
....and now from Free France's view. They are at war with al 'red' nations.
I offer the USA a non-aggression pact.
We request  Military Access to Turkish territory.
The British view of Africa and beyond. Look at the amount of Communist support there.
The Global Summary and we are still 3rd. The UK has made a remarkable recovery.
I change my Focus from USSR Academy of Sciences....
....and select The Bloc of Rights and Trotskyists instead. This should finally eliminate Political Paranoia.
It has been a very busy 1941 and I hopw we can defeat Japan quickly in the New Year. 

Comments