Russia - I Back Down From War With Japan - 08 Nov to 30 Nov 1940

08 Nov 1940: So Mexico is still advancing.
09 Nov 1940: Will they attack Columbia though?
I can't expect much help from the USA.
I decide to cancel the war justification against Japan. A lot has changed in the last 30 days.
11 Nov 1940: So Ethiopia has joined the Allies and now I have to deal with conspiring Civil Servants.
13 Nov 1940: My current Research projects and Air Experience.
15 Nov 1940: My Navy Experience.
16 Nov 1940: Seven more days before this Focus is completed.
My Political Paranoia isn't too high.
23 Nov 1940: Five trained Assault Divisions are assigned to Army Reserve and the Focus Centralization and Discipline has been completed.
The newly deployed 9th Cossack Division is placed in training.
I select The Military Conspiracy as the next Focus. This should end Political Paranoia. Maybe I should have done this earlier.
27 Nov 1940: This doesn't really help much.
The UK has made gains in the north but has lost ground in the south.
Spain has captured 2 French states.
29 Nov 1940: We have completed researching Basic Medium Battery....
....and I select Active Sonar next.
Which Technologies are currently being researched.
The Global Summary and we are still 4th.
The German-Japanese Alliance has become a powerful Bloc. 

Comments