Russia - A New Light Cruiser With Hurdles - 22 Jan to 10 Feb 1941

22 Jan 1941: We now a healthy number of Convoys.
24 Jan 1941: Also our Fuel Silos are full.
25 Jan 1941: We have enough Navy XP to create a modern Light Cruiser.
The bare-bones Cruiser Hull
I select Cruiser Engine III and Cruiser Armour II.
I add a Secondary Battery II and a Light Cruiser Battery II.
Next I add Arktur Hydrophone and a Vickers FC Computer.
I add 2 x Light Cruiser Batteries....
....then I run out of Naval XP.
I need a couple more points so I put the design on hold.
29 Jan 1941: My Construction queue.
07 Feb 1941: Research has been completed on Improved Rubber Processing....
....and I select Improved Anti-Tank Upgrade I next.
My current Research projects.
My Naval production. There are enough Dockyards to support Light Cruiser production.
10 Feb 1941: I now have enough Naval XP to add another Anti-Air Battery.
I name it the Chapayev Class after the name of the first ship....
The finished Light Cruiser.
It is placed into production. Just one production line at the moment.
I took a while but all's good that ends good. 

Comments