Russia - Big Problems With Importing Rubber. - 02 May to 20 May 1942

02 May 1942: Ther are now only 2 Japanese divisions between us and the Sakhalin Islands.
Someone somewhere is intercepting or preventing my Rubber imports from SE Asia so I'm trying now to import some from Siam.
04 May 1942: I need more so next I try Brazil.
05 May 1942: We agree to Portugal's request.
Next I try India and Belgium but the quantities delivered are reduced.
Next I try Burma and I receive all 3 out of 3.
06 May 1942: I reduce Malysia to zero and try Sri Lanka.
Maybe I'm running out of Merchants.
I try Indonesia and Sri Lanka again.
They are being delivered because I only ordered 8 from each.
08 May 1942: From Malaysia I receive 5 from 8 ordered from Canada I receive 3 out of 3.
09 May 1942: Now I receive barely enough to meet my requirements for Aircraft production.
I still require 11 more days for my amphibious assault on Japan.
11 May 1942: The Focus Rehabilitated Military has been completed....
....and I select Lessons of War next.
14 May 1942: I could now reduce production of Light Tanks and T-34 Medium Tanks but I'll wait until later because I want to upgrade some Cavalry Divisions to Tank Divisions.
18 May 1942: Bulgaria can save its divisions to defend Bulgaria.
I'll accept the Lend Lease from Italy though.
20 May 1942: Now we are trying to get a foothold on Sakhalin.
The 11 days are up so we can now start the assault on the Japanese Home Islands.

Comments