USA - We Attack Into Yugoslavia - 20 Sep to 09 Oct 1944

20-22 Sep 1944: Four Infantry Divisions of 1st Armoured Army are still sitting in California so I assign them to 2nd Army....
....and ship them to Palawan, Philippines.
22 Sep 1944: I order 1st Armoured Army to garrison Central Slovakia.
24 Sep 1944: Research has been completed on Improved Infantry Equipment II....
....and I select M2 Carbine from Springfield Armoury next.
25 Sep 1944: There's not much left of Dutch occupied territory.
Springfield Armoury receives the Trait Advanced Barrel Forging.
28 Sep 1944: The newly-arrived 59th Infantry Division is placed in training.
Six trained Garrison Brigades are assigned to Home Army but that is 3 too many....
....so I transfer 3 Brigades to Army Mexico.
I order Home Army to Nice, France.
28-29 Sep 1944: There are now only 3 divisions left defending the Yugoslavian border so let's go on the offensive.
30 Sep 1944: That sucks.
02 Oct 1944: We are making good progress and Research has been completed on Construction III.
I select Fuel Refining IV next.
My current Research projects.
My plans for the USA EF. Let's hope that our 'allies' follow suit.
03 Oct 1944: Our right flank has advanced agressively. Where's our left flank? They are a couple of days behind us.
04 Oct 1944: Take your time, guys.
06 Oct 1944: We'll help the Senator. My left flank is moving forward.
08 Oct 1944: We have capture Zagreb, the capital of Croatia. Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia, is next and we are advancing on Maribor and along the Datmation coast.
09 Oct 1944: Ljubljana has fallen. 
There aren't many allies at the moment but it's early days. 

Comments