USA - Making Progress in Borneo - 21 Nov to 05 Dec 1944

21 Nov 1944: Of course.
It's not looking too bad but it will get worse.
Let's go to Belgrade.
23 Nov 1944: Again? We already are at war.
Six new Infantry Divisions have been deployed and are placed in training.
Very little organization here.
24 Nov 1944: Thankyou.
27 Nov 1944: We were outnumbered.
Borneo will soon be free of Japanese.
28 Nov 1944: The 10th Mountain Division has been deployed and I place it in training.
The trained 9th Armoured Division is assigned to 18th Airborne Corps....
....and I ship it to Honduras.
I ship the rest of 18th Airborne Corps to Veracruz, Mexico.
I import Rubber from British Malaya instead of the Dutch East Indies.
29 Nov 1944: I ship the USA EF to La Spezia, Italy.
05 Dec 1944: A Victory at Sea!
Good work!
Another Ace is born.
I build a couple of Civilian Factories in Oklahoma to keep the Senator happy.
I hip four divisions to the Sunda Islands.
I need to get more organized in Central Europe. 

Comments