Deutschland - Organizing a Southern Front - 28 Oct to 01 Dec 1937

28 Oct 1937: Loading the campaign. The Reich is big!
Research has been completed on Excavation I....
....and I select MG 34 & 5 cm Granatwerfer 36 from Mauser next.
I assign the 87. and 208. Infanterie-Divisionen to Armee Süd.
05 Nov 1937: We have also completed Research on Armour-Piercing Capped Medium Shell....
....and Improved Infantry Equipment I from Mauser is selected next.
07 Nov 1937: Research has also been completed on Armour-Piercing Capped Shell....
....and I select Basic Large Airframe next.
My current Research projects.
The trained Destroyers ORP Burza and ORP Wicher are assigned to Ostseeflotte.
The remaining 3 Polish U-Booten are transferred to Marineschule Kiel.
I order Pilot Exercises for a Jagdgeschwade in Westfalen.
7-10 Nov 1937: I assign Armee Süd to the German-Italian border. Where are the Italians?
17 Nov 1937: I order Pilot Exercises for a Jagdgeschwader at Königsberg....
....and 2 Geschwader at Bialystok.
20 Nov 1937: The Resistance in former Poland is dropping further.
01 Dec 1937: My Logistics Chart is also improving.
Artillery and Support Equipment are huting most. 

Comments