USA - Adjusting the Economy - 08 Feb to 20 Feb 1944

08-09 Feb 1944: Brazil cannot supply the Rubber I need so I import some from British Malaya....
....and cancel the Rubber from Brazil.
09 Feb 1944: My Armour production and I want to increase producction across the board.
My Aircraft production and I've changed the pic for the  BTD Destroyer.
I select Henry Morgenthau Jr. to advise me as a Financial Expert.
13 Feb 1944: We now have more Civilian Factories available.
14 Feb 1944: Research has been completed on Excavation I....
....and I select Excavation II next.
My current Research projects.
Excavation I increases domestic resources so I can reduce imports. I now need only 1/3rd of the Steel imported from Great Britain....
....and I cancel Steel from Chile.
15 Feb 1944: Claiming and getting are two different things.
I also cancel Rubber imports from British Malaya.
Four trained Infantry Divisions are assigned to 2nd Army....
....and are shipped to New Orleans.
20 Feb 1944: Six trained Garrison Brigades are assigned to Home Army.
I split the Anti-Aircraft Destroyer Squadron in two giving AA Destroyer Squadrons 1 & 2.
Do I really need all these Fleets in Europe? 

Comments