USA - The Home Font and Russia - 16 Oct to 26 Oct 1943

16 0ct 1943: North American Aviation has received the Trait Anti Interception Tactics.
Six Infantry Divisions have been deployed and are placed in training.
In Antofagasta the 6th Armoured Division is assigned to 1st Armoured Army....
....while in Houston, Texas the 13th and 17th Airborne Divisions are placed in training.
The trained 62nd Infantry Division is assigned to Home Army.
I order Home Army to Philidelphia Port.
I order the 6th Armoured Division be shipped to Lima, Peru.
18 Oct 1943: I order 2nd Army to temporarily garrison occupied Peru.
19 Oct 1943: We sign the pact.
The Soviets are now 95% towards capitulation. How can I help?
I ask for Military Access to Polish territory....
....and it is granted.
I order the US Marine Corps be shipped to Rostov.
23 Oct 1943: Rock Island Arsenal receives the Trait Gun Mass Production.
26 Oct 1943: The 8th Armoured Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
It's now more peaceful in our part of the world. We have more to do though. 

Comments