USA - Feeble Attacks in Italy - 11 Jun to 23 Jun 1944

11 Jun 1944: I fixed the A-36 Dive Bomber error.
No action in Italy so far.
We have a comfortable majority in both chambers of Congress. The Japanese don't have a Port so they have limited Supply.
According to this chart British Malaya is not at war with Japan....
....but Japan says British Malaya is at war with Japan. Japan is obviously correct otherwise they wouldn't be on Borneo.
15r Jun 1944: That is looking bad for France.
Grumman receives the Trait Air-Cooled Engines.
17 Jun 1944: Research has been completed on Improved Submarine Snorkel....
....and I select 1944 Cruiser Hull from Brooklyn Naval Yard next.
My current Research projects.
The enemy is attack at 1:1 odds. That'll get nowhere.
19 Jun 1944: That won't work either.
21 Jun 1944: This is getting boring.
22 Jun 1944: The OSS has been upgraded with Machine-Assisted Decryption (I).
OSS recruits a new Operative called Hinchie Wigtail.
My next upgrade for OSS is Machine-Assisted Decryption (II).
I need more Intel from France in order to rescue the captured Operative.
I ban another French Alliance member from out Territories.
23 Jun 1944: There's always something.
I ask Hungary for Garrison support and we receive over 400K Manpower.
I try the same with Bulgaria and receive 256K Manpower.
I appreciate that  Also I can now design a 1944 Submarine.

Comments