USA - Many Equipment Upgrades - 11 Apr to 23 Apr 1944

11 Apr 1944: I'm upgrading some of my equipment with the latest Traits. Here the M1 Thompson.
The Helldiver has a few bonuses too.
The 3-inch Gun M5 replaces the 57 mm Gun M1.
I also upgrade the 40 mm M1 AA Gun.
These 2 Destroyers have been upgraded too but I'll swap them when a Destroyer has been completed so that I don't lose production time.
I need more Steel so I import it from Denmark.
13 Apr 1944: Six Infantry Divisions have been deployed and they are placed in training.
The trained 7th Armoured Division is assigned to 1st Armoured Army.
I only converted the first 5 Armoured Divisions to the 1944 standard so the 6th, 7th and 8th Armoured Divisions need upgraded.
I place all 3 in training.
14 Apr 1944: I start improving relations with Panamá. They are not at all happy with us.
15 Apr 1944: The USA EF has arrived in Italy.
The next Essex Class carrier will be completed on 23 May so I need to remember to start a 3rd Midway Class Carrier then. This is the frontline between Italy and Yugoslavia.
18 Apr 1944: I order the USA EF to occupy the two border States.
21 Apr 1944: Research has been completed on 1944 Submarine Hull....
....and I select Improved Dual-Purpose Battery from Brooklyn Naval Yard next.
My current Research projects. There is nothing due for a couple of months.
23 Apr 1944: The OSS received a new Operative, George Musulin. He appears to be a multi-talent and a foreigner.
Look at all those French aircraft bottom-left. I doubt if Italy has Air Superiority there.

Comments