USA - Reorganizing My Armies in SE Europe - 11 Apr to 27 Apr 1945

11 Apr 1945: The 1st Armoured Army is assigned to the entire frontline in SE Europe. That's silly because we are strong nowhere. I delete all their orders then order it to assemble in Sofia, Bulgaria.
14 Apr 1945: Support in Congress is always good.
15 Apr 1945: I want to see what we are up against and it doen't look good.
16 Apr 1945: I order 1st Armoured Army to Leskovac.
17 Apr 1945: Great. We sank 4 Japanese Destroyers in the South China Sea.
Chrysler receives the Trait All-Round Cupola.
I add an eighth Dockyard to Washington Class Cruiser production.
I unlock the Air Doctrine Forward Interception.
19 Apr 1945: I also order 9 divisions of 8th Army to Leskovac.
20 Apr 1945: Now that is a very desperate measure, Luckily our Supply route is across the Atlantic.
23 Apr 1945: That's sad because I can't help her.
25 Apr 1945: We accept.
26 Apr 1945: Research has been completed on M20 Recoilless Rifle.
Our Destroyer sank a Japanese Light Cruiser. Give the ship an award.
I add a lot of Miltary Factories to my Construction queue,
I import more Chromium from South Africa.
I decide to research Marines III next.
My current Research projects.
The 108th Airborne Division requires further training.
I need to import more Chromium from South Africa again.
Six divisions of 8th Army are only a few days march away from Leskovac.
In the next post we go on the offensive. 

Comments