USA - A New Submarine and France Capitulates - 26 Jun to 13 Jul 1944

26 Jun1944: The Diplomacy Register for Switzerland. I'm not sure why France is shown as green.
Great Britain and the Italian Union are eating up France. I'll protect your back, Italy. Thanks for asking.
Six trained Infantry Divisions are assigned to 2nd Army and ordered to New Orleans.
The trained 36th 'Texas' Division is returned to Army Philippines on Borneo.
The Japanese forces in the South now have a Port and can ship in reinforcements if required.
27 Jun 1944: For the new Submarine I select 1944 Submarine Hull.
I select Submarine Engine IV and Torpedo Tubes IV.
Next I add Improved Snorkel and Torpedo Tubes IV again.
Finally I add Minelaying Tubes.
The 1944 Submarine is finished.
The MIO is Electric Boat Company....
....and I create two production lines.
05 Jul 1944: Wow! Good news from Congress.
I add mainly Military Factories in Europe to my Construction queue.
12 Jul 1944: Paris has been captured. France will probably fall soon.
Now the last available Port, Brunei, has been captured by the Japanese.
I deploy the 6 Garrison Brigades early....
....and place them in training.
13 Jul 1944: Bad news for the French Alliance.
Western Europe has changed a lot in the last years.
Look how large Hellas is now.
The Global Summary and we are looking very good.I see that Free France has been created and the war continues. 
The German Republic has been recreated and is still in the Mutual Assistance Bloc. Not good. There must have been a Treaty of some kind.

Comments