USA - An Upgraded M3 Light Tank - 11 Nov to 17 Nov 1943

11 Nov 1943: The Focus Expand the USMC has been completed....
....and I select Amphibious Operations next.
I need a Light Tank for my Armoured Recce Companies so let's upgrade the M3 Stuart.
I require a 2 Man Turret with an Improved Automatic Cannon.
I add the Advanced Radio and an Auto-Loader.
I increase the Engine and Armour Levels.
I add it to the Production list with Marmon-Herrington as its MIO.
I assign 3 Military Factories for its production.
I order the 45th 'Thunderbird' Division to Lima.
I transfer the 89th 'Rolling W' Division to 1st Armoured Army....
....and order it to Los Angeles.
My Logistics Chart and the Light Tank is my only deficit.
17 Nov 1943: Research has been completed on Mountain Infantry I....
....and I select Paratroopers II next.
My current Resarch projects.
On the Global Summary we are now #2. 
Germany remains a mystery. 

Comments