USA - Central Europe and the Home Front - 26 Oct to 03 Nov 1943

26 Oct 1943: The trained Destroyer USS Russel is assigned to Anti-Aircraft Destroyer Squadron....
....while the USS Anderson is assigned to the 2nd Destroyer Flotilla.
Three Bunker Hill Class Submarines are assigned to the 3rd Submarine Squadron.
The 6th Armoured Division is ordered to Piura (not Lima).
The 100th 'Century' Division has been deployed and I send it to training.
28 Oct 1943: The US Marine Corps is in Rostov but there is nothing I can do with it. If I venture too far from the port we are out of supply.
I rename the next 6 Garrison Brigades. Well, they are good enough. They are not using division names.
My Construction queue.
Wow! Central Europe looks a lot different,
My Resistance Levels are increasing because we are at war.
I order Battle Force back to port.
I order further training for 5 divisions of 2nd Army.
Six trained Garrison Brigades are assigned to Home Army.
03 Nov 1943: I order 1st Armoured Army to Los Angeles.
The Soviets are at 97% towards capitulation.
Can someone please put them out of their misery? 

Comments