USA - The Navy's Return To Europe - 12 Aug to 19 Aug 1944

12 Aug 1944: That is disappointing but understandable. We are not actively involved in their war.
I cancelled Market Access for Poland.
14 Aug 1944: Now China has cancelled our non-aggression pact.
The Diplomacy Register for Germany and they are surrounded by enemies.
Half-hearted attempts to break though our defences.
15 Aug 1944: Now Sweden cancels our Pact. Research has been completed on Excavation II....
....and I select Concentrated Industry V next.
My current Research projects.
I order Scouting Force and AA Destroyer Squadron 2 to Sicilia. It's time to show the flag in the Mediterranean Sea.
I also Modify our Lend Lease agreement with the Italian Union.
I select Develop the Aluminium Production in Tennessee.
16 Aug 1944: Good riddance!
The Diplomatic Register for Free France and they are in the French Alliance.
I cancel Sweden's Military Access.
18 Aug 1944: The Focus Scientist Haven has been completed....
....and I select the Manhattan Project next.
I use the extra Research slot on Advanced Landing Craft.
My current Research projects updated.
I cancel the Netherlands' Military Access to our territories.
19 Aug 1944: That took a while!
That's a lot of relationships that have been clarified. 

Comments