USA - A New Carrier Dive Bomber - 15 Jul to 18 Jul 1944

15 Jul 1944: Let's do the Airforce first. I create 2 new Air groups at Manila.
My current Research projects.
I start with the Advanced Carrier Airframe then add Armour-Piercing Bomb Locks and Dive Brakes.
I add 2 x Cannon I, Radio Navigation II and Armour Plates.
It can also take 4 x Light Machineguns.
I select Douglas Aircraft Company for Traits.
The Douglas SBD-2 Dauntless is born. (The small pic to the right of the name. The blueprint is silly.)
It replaces the SBC-1s Helldiver currently being produced.
Yikes! We have 564 Helldivers?
The map of Europe showing Resistance levels and there are 'green zeros'.
18 Jul 1944: Well that is a surprise!
The Canal Zone is still US Territory though. Panamá is now Communist!
I create 3 new Fighter Groups at Manila. The Airbase can field 2000 Aircraft.
The Diplomacy Register of Philippines.
I send a Lend Lease package which is accepted.
I can imagine that the Island will be a prime target for the Japanese. 

Comments