USA - I Send Volunteers To Italy - 28 Mar to 10 Apr 1944

28 Mar 1944: Why do colleagues join the opposition when someone retires?
Six Garrison Brigades have been deployed and are placed in training.
30 Mar 1944: I rename the next 6 Brigades.
I also ensure that the first Midway Class Aircraft Carrier is called USS Midway.
I put a 2nd Midway Class Carrier into production.
The USS Bennington.
31 Oct 1944: It got its 5 Dockyards when USS Bunker Hill was completed today. The Focus Black Chamber Operation has been completed....
....and I select Federal Housing Act next. I should have done that much earlier.
01 Apr 1944: I create a new Army. USA EF (Expeditionary Forces), to be sent to Italy.
I add a couple of Air Wings and it's ready.
I send the offer to the Italian Union and they accept.
They'll arrive in Italy 14 days from now.
03 Apr 1944: Research has been completed on Paratroopers II....
....and I select Construction III next.
10 Apr 1944: We have also researched the M1919 Browning MG & M1 Mortar....
....and I select Improved Infantry Equipment II from Springfield Armoury next.
My current Research projects.
The 1944 Submarine will soon arrive but without the Improved Snorkel its production will have to wait. 

Comments