Deutschland - The First Six Months - 01 Jan to 16 Jul 1936

This is my standard opening. The Game Rules have changed and I want to test how these changes affect the gameplay. 
P.S. I'm not quitting my campaign as the USA.

01 Jan 1936: The usual 4 Armies and Focus.
Also the usual Research projects.
I also have the usual mix of Civilian and Military Factories.
I don't change anything here....
....and I import Rubber from Siam.
07 Jan 1936: I'm recruiting 6 Infanterie-Divisionen.
12 Jan 1936: I start Pilot Exercises for three Air Wings in Berlin.
26 Jan 1936: I also have 2 Flotten in training.
09 Feb 1936: Mussolini is busy in Abyssinia.
11 Mar 1936: My first Focus has completed.... 
....and I remind Holland about Trade.
I select Autarky as my next Focus to gain increased Construction speeds.

I select Hjalmar Schacht also to increase Construction speeds.
I remind the Dutch again. I'll try not to forget it in this campaign.
27 Apr 1936: My first Research project has been completed and I select Field Hospital I to reduce casualties in wartime.

Autarky has been completed....
....and I select Hermann-Göring-Werke to gain the 6 Civilian Factories.
21 May 1936: Another reminder. The British are sleeping.
05 Jun 1936: That adds strength to my Infanterie-Divisionen....
...as does Inter-War Artillery.
Mauser receives its first Trait....
....and another reminder to the Dutch.
23 Jun 1936: This increases Production Efficiency....
....and this increases Fuel Stocks.
I juggle trained and untrained ships between the Fleets.
16 Jul 1936: I start justifying War against Poland later than usual. The war will now begin in Spring instead of late Autumn and I'll have a larger Wehrmacht.
We'll be ready on 23 Mar 1937. 

Comments