USA - The Post-France World and Navy Assignments - 14 Jul to 15 Jul 1944

14 Jul 1944: Congress is looking good but I initiate a Small Lobbying Effort anyway. Research has been completed on Improved Dual-Purpose Battery....
....and I select Homing Torpedo from Electric Boat Company next.
My current Research projects.
I cancel Japan's Military Access to our territories.
Japan's War and British Malaya is not looking good on Borneo.
I also cancel Free France's Military Access....
....and our Access to them too.
Germany is at war with almost everybody in the Region.
Italy's view of Central Europe. They have two wars.
France's defeat has required a new look at the world. I've decided to move my Armies in the USA to forward locations. I'm shipping 1st Armoured Army to Europe.
I am also shipping 2nd Army to The Philippines.
I delete all orders for 1st Army (in Panamá)....
....and order it to Borneo.
15 Jul 1944: There are trained ships in the Training Division. The Carrier USS Bunker Hill is assigned to Carriers, Battle Force.
The Destroyer USS Walke is assigned to the 1940 Destroyer Squadron....
....while the USS O'Brien is assigned to AA Destroyer Squadron 1.
Three Submarines are assigned to 5th Submarine Squadron.
The Cruiser Submarine USS Skipjack is assigned to US TF 1.
Four ships of this Task Force, including the Carrier USS Ticonderoga, are placed in training....
....while USS Greyback is assigned to the newly created Cruiser Submarine Force.
I need to deploy the Navy too, not just the Army. 

Comments