USA - A New Member of Free Americas - 14 Mar to 18 Mar 1944

14 Mar 1944: I create a new Air Group in the Tyrol....
....and two more in Western Slovakia.
I send a Lend Lease package to Japan - mostly obsolete items....
....and Japan accepts.
I also send Lend Lease to Great Britain which is old but still good....
....and they also accept.
17 Mar 1944: I could send 7 divisions of Volunteers to help Britain. I won't though - just checking.
My Atlantic territories are now defended.
My Construction queue....
....and my Screening Ships production.
I order US Navy Group 1 back to Virginia from Brittany.
I transfer USS Albacore to AA Destroyer Squadron 2.
I place the 3 new Destoyers Squadrons in a single Fleet. (The Fleet with 43 Ships.)
I convert 4 more Clemson Class Destroyers to Minesweepers via Norfolk Naval Yard.
18 Mar 1944: Research has been completed on 1944 Carrier Hull.
The Republic of Lithuania wants to join Free Americas so I invite them
Lithuania accepts the invitation.
I choose to research Improved Submarine Snorkel from Electric Boat Company next.
My current Research projects.
The Global Summary and we are finally at #1 while France is in 4th place.
Now that my Aircraft production is on track I can concentrate more on Armour. 

Comments