USA - Guatemala and Denmark Capitulate - 19 Feb to 10 Mar 1945

19 Feb 1945: I transfer the 2 Airborne Divisions to 18th Airborne Corps where they should be.
Honduras needs to be taught a lesson.
20 Feb 1945: We attack towards Guatemala....
....and San Salvador.
21 Feb 1945: We won a Naval Battle near the East Indies sinking 7 Dutch Destroyers.
23 Feb 1945: The Japanese amphibious assault to capture Manila isn't proceeding well. I order the 87th 'Goldern Acorns' Division to support the defenders.
Another Naval Victory in the South China Sea. The Chinese lost 4 Light Cruisers.
25 Feb 1945: We have another Ace with the call.sign "Badger".
The Japanese have captured Java Island so I plan an amphibious assault to recapture it.
28 May 1945: That's Guatemala taken care of.
We need to capture that port.
01 Mar 1945: Rock Island Arsenal has received the Trait Big Guns.
Another Naval Victory in the South China Sea. The Chinese lost 5 Light Cruisers and a Destroyer.
The Japanese appear to have lost their entire Fleet or their whole Fleet has retired..
I send the 32nd Infantry Division to cover our unguarded port. I don't want the Japanese sneaking in through the back door.
04 Mar 1945: That's also good news from the European Front.
04 Mar 1945: We found the main Japanese Fleet and got trashed.
07 Mar 1945: In the Balkans we are hoping to advance into Albania and Macedonia.
09 Mar 1945: I start a 6-division attack SW of Skopje, the Macedonian capital.
10 Mar 1945: The attack is gaining momentum. Also, Research has been completed on M2 Carbine....
....and I select Improved Infantry Equipment III from Springfield Armoury next.
My current Research projects.
I plan to increase the production of A-36 Aircraft.
It's a bit confusing jumping from one theatre to another but I think we are managing well. 

Comments