Deutschland - Integrating Austria Into The Reich - 27 Sep to 27 Oct 1937

27 Sep 1937: I remind the Dutch again.
I order Pilot Exercises for a Jagdgeshwader in Warszawa....
....and two Jagdgeschwader in Westafalen.
I do nothing. I'm only interested in Slovenia.
30 Sep 1937: Very desperate!
The Diplomacy Ledger of Japan....
....and China. They both have allies.
I need to make a couple of changes to the Austrian units.
The 8. Brigade becomes the 8. Gebirgs-Division....
....and I convert the Schnelle Division into the 6. Panzer-Division.
The trained 211. Infanterie-Division is assigned to Armee Süd.
I also return the 13. Infanterie-Division to Armee Süd.
03 Oct 1937: I add a 5th Military Factory to Panzer II A production....
....and plan 5 Military Factories for Panzer I B production.
My Construction queue. I've added Military Facories.
11 Oct 1937: Opel receives the Trait Closed Chassi.
19 Oct 1937: Another Chinese Nation joins the Front.
To be expected. Also the Focus Naval Rearmament has been completed....
....and I selectAlign Romania next.
27 Sep 1937: My Capital Ship production....
....and U-Boat production.
I'm gaining Fuel....
....and the Global Summary. I've dropped to 4th place.
Our time will come later. 

Comments