USA - A New Dive Bomber - 23 Apr to 02 May 1944

23 Apr 1944: I want to build the Dive Bomber version of the P-51 Mustang.
After upgrading to Engine III I add Armour Piercing Bomb Locks and Dive Brakes.
I now add 2 x Cannon I and Radio Navigation II
Next are Armour Plates and the Traits of Northern American Aviation .
I add Self-Sealing Fuel Tanks and use Douglas Aircraft Company as the MIO.
(I Googled for information afterwards and it should be the North American A-36 Avenger. I'll change it the next time I log in to the campaign.)
27 Apr 1944: In Italy my Army has taken up positions at the frontline.
The trained 1st Cavalry Division is returned to 1st Army in Panamá.
I stop Improving Relations.
I notice that 6 divisions of 2nd Army require further training.
30 Apr 1944: I cancel Hellas' Military Access to our territory.
I put the upgraded Destroyers into production.
01 May 1944: I also add a 3rd Midway Class Carrier....
....which needs more Steel and Chromium.
This is because I'm producing 5 Carriers and I didn't wait for the 3rd Essex Class Aircraft Carrier to be completed. 

Comments