Deutschland - The Wars in the Far East - 24 Jun to 26 Jul 1937

24 Jun 1937: The Gebirgs-Brigade needs to be enlarged to a Gebirgs-Division.
I add two more Gebirgs-Infanterie-Battalionen then an Engineer Company. 
02 Jul 1937: Sad.
The 211. Infanterie-Division has been deployed then placed in training.
The trained 68. Infanterie-Division is assigned to Armee Nord....
....and the 1. Gebirgs-Division is placed in training.
We gain 1.14 PP per day.
14 Jul 1937: It was just a question of time.
The Focus Großraumwirtschaft has been completed....
....and Research on Paratroopers I has also been completed....
....and I select Excavation I next.
The Focus Rheinland has been bypassed....
....so I select Anschluß next. That will bring Austria into the Reich.
I invite Hungary to the Axis and they accept.
My Aircraft and Panzer production.
My Logistics chart still shows too many shortages.
My non-Panzer Army production. All 4 items have shortages.
15 Jul 1937: Shanxi joins the United Chinese Front and the Focus Align Hungary has been bypassed.
I remind the Dutch and we are well ahead of the British.
16 Jul 1937: The Guangxi Clique joins the United Chines Front.
17 Jul 1937: Japan declares war on Shanxi. Quite a party in the Far East.
The situation from Japan's point of view.
The French and British Diplomacy Registers....
....and Germany's view of things.
Italy's opinion too. Italy hasn't pacified Ethiopia yet.
I assign four trained Destroyers to the Hochseeflotte and five U-Booten to the II. U-Boots Flottille.
18 Jul 1937: Sinkiang is the next to join the Chinese United Front.
The Resistance Levels are dropping across the board.
19 Jul 1937: Tensions are rising.
I want to upgrade my Destroyers now.
I upgrade both Torpedo Launchers and add the S-gerät.
Next I add Anti-Air II and select Blohm & Voss as the MIO.
The Destroyer 1936 Class is ready.
Blohm & Voss begins three production lines to replace the old Destroyer production. 
The trained 71. Infanterie-Division is assigned to Armee West.
21 Jul 1937: Research has been completed on Improved Airplane Catapult....
....and I select Marines I next.
26 Jul 1936: Depth Charge Thrower has also been researched....
....and I select Small-Calibre Armour-Piercing Shell  from Blohm & Voss next.
Our Research projects list.
Blohm & Voss receives the Trait Raiding Cruisers.
I think that an Improved U-Boot can also be designed. 

Comments