USA - Upgrading Submarine Production - 12 Dec to 14 Dec 1943

12 Dec 1943: Let's build a new Submarine using the Cruiser Submarine template.
We need Submarine Engine III and Torpedo Tubes III.
I add Radar III, Extra Fuel Tanks and a 2nd Torpedo Tubes III.
The Cruiser Submarine Mk.I is born.
Its MIO is the Electric Boat Company.
Next I decide to upgrade the Bunker Hill Class by adding the Traits which its MIO has received.
I also convert one of its Torpedo Tubes to Minelaying Tubes.
The Bunker Hill Class II Submarine.
I enter it into production twice. They will receive Dockyards when the predecessor's final Submarines are completed.
I reduce the Aircraft Carriers being built to 1 each. I'll have the 1944 version when these are launched.
13 Dec 1943: Now that's a silly move.
Bulgaria wants to join our Faction so I invite them.
The Hungarian Federation too. They are now both Democratic.
They both accept.
14 Dec 1943: I create the 4th Medium Bomber Group in the Tyrol using the B-28's.
Most of SE Europe is now in the Free Americas. Maybe I should change it to Free Democracies, if I can. 

Comments