USA - Czechoslovakia attacks Hungary - 10 Oct to 26 Oct 1944

10 Oct 1944: Why do I have a bad feeling? Luckily I have 2 Armies in theatre.
Belgium too! Is this because of the 1 year requirement?
14 Oct 1944: We have lost Zagreb and one division has been encircled. Where are our allies?
15 Oct 1944: We've rescued the encircled division and Maribor has been captured.
17 Oct 1944: Now that is not funny.
The Czechoslovakian Diplomacy Register. They are in the French Alliance, Democratic and are Allied with Poland and Yugoslavia. We are still neutral, (yellow).
The Russian Federation wants to join our Free Americas faction. I don't invite them. They have too many wars.
I create 7th Army with 18 divisions from 8th Army and give command to General Courtney Hodges.
21 Oct 1944: The OSS has been upgraded with Government Cypher School (II).
22 Oct 1944: Research has been completed on 1944 Cruiser Hull....
....and I select 90 mm Gun M3 from Rock Island Arsenal next.
My current Research projects.
Ford Motor Company receives the Trait Side-Mounted Medium Machine Guns.
Hungary wants us to join the war but I'm not ready yet.
26 Oct 1944: I assign 7th Army to the border of Czechoslovakia.
8th Army is assigned to the border of a Czechoslovakian outpost.
We are slowly sliding into this huge Global War.

Comments