USA - Post-War Housekeeping - 27 Nov to 06 Dec 1943

27 Nov 1943: Well, we are not at war so let us stay that way. It would be nice to have Military Access here.
They seem to like us.
I need to bring these guys home.
Thankyou, South Africa. Only 3 Marine Divisions are moving.
That's better.
I return the 41st and 45th Divisions to 2nd Army....
....then ship 2nd Army to Panamá.
I put Army Philippines on hold and they head to the nearest port.
29 Nov 1943: I found another division.
30 Nov 1943: They are all being taken care of.
03 Dec 1943: The Corps is running short of supplies.
06 Dec 1943: They are now safe. Also Research has been completed on M1 Bazooka.
Six 'Garrison' Brigades have been deployed and they are placed in training.
I assign the 88th 'Blue Devils' Division to 2nd Army.
My next Research project is M1919 Browning MG & M1 Mortar from Springfield Armoury.
My current Research projects.
Springfield Armoury receives the Trait Armour-Piercing Rounds.
I rename the next batch of Garrison Brigades.
It's time to upgrade my Armoured Division.
I add a Medium Tank Destroyer Battalion and Support Artillery. 
Voilà the Armoured Division44.
I start recruiting them 2 at a time.
All our overseas divisions are safe. Next we'll take a look at the new World. 

Comments