USA - Army Reorganization - 26 Jan to 04 Feb 1944

26 Jan 1944: I unlock the Naval Doctrine Carrier Task  Forces.
27 Jan 1944: I transfer 3 Garrison Brigades from Home Army to Atlantic Corps.
My Construction queue including Coastal Fortesses for my Atlantic territories.
I transfer the 11th and 107th Infantry Divisions to 8th Army.
The World Tension Chart with Current Wars is not at all helpful.
I transfer the 100th 'Century' Division from Home Army to 1st Armoured Army.
I order 2nd Army to New Orleans.
I stop recruiting 10th Armoured Division because of lack of equipment.
29 Jan 1944: My Resistance Levels in Canada.
02 Feb 1944: The 3 Brigades of Atlantic Corps are en route to the the Island groups.
The Electric Boat Company receives the Trait Gould Centrifugal Pump.
In British Spain some French forces have been encircled.
04 Feb 1944: The trained 101st Airborne Division is assigned to 18th Airborne Corps....
....and is ordered to Houston.
The trained 1st 'Big Red One' Division is assigned to 2nd Army....
....and is ordered to New Orleans.
The other 7 divisions of 2nd Army all have the old 1936 format and need to be upgraded. 

Comments