USA - The Soviets Capitulate - 17 Nov to 27 Nov 1943

17-18 Nov 1943: Vladivostok is still in Soviet hands so I could help capture it from Japanese territory. I ask for and receive Military Access to Japanes Territories.
18 Nov 1943: I unlock the Special Forces Doctrine Airborne Medical Detail for Paratroopers.
The Russians are now 99% towards capitulation. Need I do anything? Yes I want to make sure.
That is annoying.
I cancel Steel imports from Centralist Australia.
I send the US Marine Corps to capture Kubyshev. It is worth 3 VP's.
19 Nov 1943: Should I be worried?
It is a mess over there.
Denmark's Diplomacy Register. It was part of the Northern Security Pact.
I cancel orders for the Philippines Army and order all divisions to ports.
23 Nov 1943: I order the Philippines Army to Khaborovsk.
25 Nov 1943: Now Estonia has capitulated.
27 Nov 1943: The Soviets have capitulated and I have a seat at the Treaty of Odessa negotiations.
I have 175 VP's and I demand Madeira and the Azores....
....and Southern Slovakia which has Steel and Chromium.
I get all 3 so in Round 2 I go for Northern Transylvania....
....which I receive. I try for Abkhazia in Round 3.
I fail and don't have enough VP's to bid further.
I try for the Cape Verde Islands....
....and I receive them. I then quit the Conference.
The Treaty of Odessa. 
Conquering Peru was worthwhile after all. 

Comments